Medical Device Packaging and Outsourcing Experts
Founded in 2001, Quality Tech Services (QTS) offers extensive medical device packaging and outsourcing expertise. Our Minneapolis, Minnesota facility offers precision assembly, kitting and packaging, with over 5,000 square feet of ISO Class 7 cleanrooms, engineering lab, inspection suite, and expansive warehouse. QTS has over 95,000 square feet of intuitively designed space for optimized process flow and complete traceability to create maximum efficiency.
From a small medical device assembly project to complete process outsourcing for your medical device, QTS’s staff has the knowledge, skills and industry experience to successfully complete your most challenging projects. QTS offers more than outsourcing. We offer peace of mind.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Problem-Solvers
We are medical device contract manufacturing experts dedicated to excellence, integrity, and solving complex problems for our clients.
Some of the many ways we accomplish this include:
- Pro-active communication from a dedicated QPOD™ team to keep you up to date at every step of your project
- Technical experts deeply involved in the industry
- Experience handling complex assembly and packaging challenges
- Validated, backup systems to minimize project disruptions
- Multiple checkpoints throughout the project outsourcing process to avoid costly re-processing
- Cross-trained staff so everyone on the team understands how tasks affect both upstream and downstream processes
Whether you’re looking to outsource a few simple tasks or need someone for creative problem solving, the team at QTS offers extensive industry knowledge, experience and attention to detail.
Flexible Approach to Medical Device Packaging
QTS is your solutions partner when it comes to medical device packaging and outsourcing. We know that each project is unique, and that no two projects require the exact same solution. We tailor each project plan to your needs, your requirements and the regulatory environment.
With cross-functional dedicated QPODs, redundant systems, and experienced personnel in medical packaging, microbiology, project management, research, testing, quality management and more, QTS offers a team of problem-solvers ready and eager to make your job easier.
Your success starts with a phone call. Contact QTS today to discuss your project needs.